Sunday, December 2, 2012
Nancy
I was born and raised in Northern California. There are 6 of us, 3 girls and 3 boys. I am number 3 and loved being raised in a family with so many siblings. Now that all but the youngest is married and starting families of their own it's quite the full house when we all get together. It is wonderful! Our family is spread between California and Utah. If only we could get rid of Nevada...
I danced when I was young (tap, ballet and jazz) and took piano lessons. When I got a little older, my interests shifted to art (painting and drawing). In high school I was on the pole vaulting team (even though I'm pretty short). I LOVE horses but didn't get to pursue that love until college.
I went to Brigham Young Univeristy where I met my hunky hubby Josh. Before marrying him. Though, I ran off to China where I taught English to children and then to Alaska to work for the summer before returning to school (and Josh) in the fall and marrying him in December of 2003. I graduated from BYU in the winter of 2006 with a degree in Home and Family Living with a double emphasis in Interior Design and Family Finance.
I worked as a kitchen designer until we bought our gym. I ran our small business, taught group fitness classes and was a personal trainer for over 5 years before being lucky enough to transistion into being a stay-at-home mom with Liam this year. I love being a mom. There is nothing I have ever wanted more. I love our little adventures we have outside almost every day and of course playing trucks and cars all over the house. Kissing little bumps and bruises better and rocking him to sleep at night are heavenly. Everything is always so much more fun with Liam. I absolutely, positively LOVE being a mommy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment